Key features of membership are:
- A large library of activities.
- A network for exchanging new ideas, or extending current ideas.
- A professional development context for the continuing enhancement of children's number sense beyond what is normally expected for their age.
- In particular, a developing understanding of, and commitment to, the teaching craft of Threading as a way of providing time for children to construct their own learning.
- Working Mathematically with Infants... threaded activities and investigations combined in 10 weeks of planned number work for each semester from K - 2. Kit contains 25 Poly Plug and a manual, including Planners, written with the attitude that all children can learn to work like a mathematician in best practice classrooms.
- Purchase of any number of Poly Plug at the cheapest available price.
- Discount membership of Picture Puzzles
$220 instead of $330 - a 33% saving!
|| ... Membership Fee
$300 outside Australia
- Permanent membership for one campus regardless of student numbers.
- Fax, or scan and email, a school purchase order using our contact details.
- Include at least one staff email address, preferably two, on the order for delivery of password and updates through our occasional eNews.