||One screen, two learners, concrete materials and a challenge.
How to Purchase Picture Puzzles
- Picture Puzzles are a Mathematics Centre resource.
- Try Picture Puzzles first from the Free Tour.
- Teachers/schools purchase an Access Code then download Picture Puzzles.
- Access codes are delivered by email.
- Orders cannot be processed unless a contact email address is included.
- Access codes are a once only purchase. There are no future payments.
- Access is permanent. The Member Section may be visited without limits.
- For access conditions see the Free Tour.
- Order using a Mathematics Centre Order Form, or email a purchase order number with details.
- An invoice will be sent.
- Australian teachers/schools pay by cheque or EFT.
- Beyond Australia, please ask about payment. Credit card available (Visa & Mastercard).
- Access code is delivered on receipt of order (Australia), or confirmation of payment (overseas).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ... Fax: +61 3 9727 4644
- Australia: $330
- Overseas: AUD 300
- Special price for Calculating Changes Members:
$220 (Australia) / AUD 200 (Overseas)
Quote username on order form.
- Access is permanent. Pay once only.
- Campus licence - access for all teachers & students.
- Personal licence - access for all students of the purchasing teacher only.
- Access to all current and future developments as the number of Picture Puzzles grows.
- Equipment, if needed, is extra. See Equipment List.
- AAMT members are welcome to order through the AAMT Catalogue.
Cost may change in the future, but clients current at the time will pay no more.