||One screen, two learners, concrete materials and a challenge.
How to Purchase Picture Puzzles
- Picture Puzzles are a Mathematics Centre resource.
- Picture Puzzles are PDF slide shows arranged in content-based menus.
- Try Picture Puzzles first from the Free Tour.
- Purchase Picture Puzzles menu by menu or purchase an access code which allows download of all current and future Picture Puzzles.
- Either way download information is provided to purchasers by email.
- Orders cannot be processed unless a contact email address is included.
- Access codes are a once only purchase. There are no future payments.
- Access is permanent. The Member Section may be visited without limits.
- For access conditions see the Free Tour.
- Order using a Mathematics Centre Order Form, or email a purchase order number with details.
- Australian teachers/schools pay by credit card, PayPal, EFT or cheque.
- Beyond Australia credit card or Pay Pal are preferred.
- Download information is sent on receipt of order (Australia) or payment confirmation (o'seas).
- An invoice will be sent.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ... or contact us.
- Purchase by menu: $55 per menu
- Purchase permanent access to all menus: $165
- Special price for Calculating Changes Members: $110. (Quote username on order form.)
- Campus licence - Picture Puzzles may be used by all teachers & students.
- Personal licence - Picture Puzzles may be used by all students of the purchasing teacher only.
- Equipment, if needed, is extra. See Equipment List.